• In the Spotlight:

Witches' Almanac?

What's the best one, in your opinion? I have the Spell-A-Day right now, but since I've never had another one before, I'm not sure what I might order next year. What do you like about yours? Also, if anyone has the Spell-A-Day, please let me know because I think there's a few things that I'm a little confused about lol. I'm not very good with understanding almanacs for some reason )= it's pathetic lol. Thanks ladies!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:23 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I like the spell a day one, but I am all about the "sets" so that everything matches... Yes, I'm a dork.

Here's the one I use, if you scroll down to the bottom you will also see the Calendar and DateBook

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0977370348?ie=UTF8&tag=sabrsclos-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0977370348

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Ive only gotten one and it was the spell a day. I liked it because it was simple and to the point.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:12 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I had the Spell-a-day once, but didn't love it . I often buy the Witch's Almanac, and I always keep a copy of the Magical Almanac (Llewelyns) handy. My favorite though is Seasons of the Witch Weekly, a spiral bound planner that is full of useful information & very handy to use.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I like the one from Llewellyn.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I have Seasons of the Witch calander and a We'moon Almanac. The calander is on my refrigerator and the We'moon is something I can carry around. I like both of them
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2009