What do u think of a MOM saying this?

Body Modification, Pot Smoking, Exotic Dancing, thuggish ruggish ishh... Pretty much everything mommy's dream of their little girl becoming... that's me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• i think ur saying that a woman wants this for her child
    i would think that that woman just doesnt know much and is just being immature

she'll hate it when her daughter is like that and she has no control...but i cant control someone elses wants but i just think its OFF and weird
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:36 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• trash.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• she is utter Trash and not worth a penny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I don't believe that anyone would want this for their child. So I'd say that I didn't believe them.

Answer by Bmat at 8:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• maybe its a cry for help, or just someone wanting attention
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I don't understand your question. Is this supposed to be judgement on you...the person you are? I don't think a job defines the person or how they look. I would never call anyone trash and turn my back on them. If I had a daughter who stripped, had body piercings, and was a young mom I would not pass judgement but support her in anyway that I could. It certainly wouldn't mean she was a bad mother. I don't dream of my daughter growing up to dance without her clothes on or to have her body marked up. In the end I am not in control of my children's lives, they are. I can only be in control of myself and whether or not I choose to nurture and be supportive of them. When I am old, white haired, and need my diapers changed it won't matter what they look like - only that they love me and that I knew their love.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I think it's one of those sarcastic sights made just to get attention and raise eyebrows. JMO.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Body Modification,Exotic Dancing...These would not bother me all that much..ITS NOT my dream for my daughters to be an Exotic Dancer,GoGo Dancer,What whatever type of dancer...BUT some lucky dancers make LOTS AND LOTS OF money. Some take cloths off and some dont.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Sounds like my kind of sarcasm.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 9:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Baiting.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2009