Maury Povitch...are you like me and always hope that he IS the daddy?

I feel so sad for these dumb women that proclaim the guy is 1,000% the dad and then Maury says he is NOT the father and they run and scream. I actually love when the guy is an ahole and is proven to be the dad or the dad is crying and hoping he is the biological dad and he is in fact the dad. I never get to see this show when I am working but this summer I will be. My guilty pleasure I suppose. Do you watch this show and what do you think?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I watch Maury POVICH. I get irritated when it's NOT the DNA test show. LOL... Yes, if the guy is acting like a prick, I hope he is. If the woman is saying she's 1,000% sure, it means she's ZERO percent sure. You can usually tell. If the girl is sitting there all calm saying he's the father, and not getting in his face, he usually is.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:10 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Most the time I want him to be. Especially when he wants to be. Sometimes I talk to my tv and say oh no hes not the baby looks WAY more like the other guy. haha
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:41 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• most of the time i hope so
    but i barely watch that cuz i dont have cable at my house and only watch if im elsewhere
    but sometimes those women are deffinately lying and its obvious that the proclaimed father is not the bio-father
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• most of the time I hope so too, but i barely watch it... usually when a friend has it on
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Oh, and I can't STAND when people call him Murray. WTF???
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:12 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I do, when the father in question was lied to and told the child was theirs, and she finally tells him, and he is balling, but says no matter what that child is mine.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• LOL samnmaya! I actually hate when h decides to do a sow about racy videos and other crap. I am drawn to the show only because of the DNA results.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:30 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• The show is my guilty pleasure too. I always want Maury to say "You ARE the father" when the dad really wants to be. I have to admit though that I don't feel sorry for the girls that bring on 3,4,5 men to be tested when the guy is proven not to be.
    faithjoylove

Answer by faithjoylove at 4:37 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• A lot of the time, I am and I do the Cabbage Patch along with the mom, LOL! I don't understand some of the women who are on there (the other day a lady tested her 9th man, I mean, come ON), but a lot of those men are lowlives who don't deserve those beautiful children.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Can't you watch something other then baby momma drama bull shit. Who cares if hes the daddy them bitches should have keep the legs closed if you have 5 guys up there and you say that ones the daddy and it him over there thats what we call PIGS her were i live. cage them up and throw the key away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2009