What are some funny stories your MIL told you about DH growing up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• who would be my mother in law I have never met because she died a long time ago but I have heard some stories from others:

Like oneday my DF was in the car with his brother and it smelled like someone farted and it stank really bad
    his mom was very curious and just thought that they were just being boys and being nasty

well turns out that my DF crapped in his pants and him and his brother were in the back seat laughing and when she figured it out she started freaking out and they both ran off laughing....

Its so nasty...i hope i dont have a boy like that. i feel like its gonna come back to us tho
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• lol my MIL told me that when my DH was little (maybe 2-ish?) She and her mom and him were driving in the car somewhere, and she started singing to the radio, and he said "mom, could you please turn off your mouth?" lmao, omg!
    Rllshamrock

Answer by Rllshamrock at 4:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My MIL told me DH use to play tea party. And every day he would have birthday's for his stuffed bears LMAO!! And DH has a problem with DS playing with a baby doll... MEN
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:23 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My MIL told me when my husband was about 3 years old he would run into his older sisters room when she had friends over open up his towl show of his wewe and run of, now my 3 1/2 year old son does the same thing
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• In the city that we live in there is a school that only has kindergarten and first grade then you go to a different school. My hubby is the youngest of 4, and his brother closest to him is just a year and 5 days older than him. When hubby started first grade it was his first time without his siblings because they went to another school, he didn't like this. So on the second day of school he walked out of school and started walking home. He made it about half way before his mama got him. He got in trouble and they told him not to do it again. Well 2 days later he did it again. he actually did it 4 times, before they finally learned at the school to not leave him alone AT ALL. So his whole first grade my hubby had to have a teacher with him all the time.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2009