17 month old throwing up daily.

I am getting very concerned and will be taking him to the doctor but the doctor is normally no help with this stuff. I haven't giving my son anything new at all since he has been throwing up. The only new thing is his kitten and when we first got the cat he didnt throw up so I'm not sure if thats the problem. When he throws up its all curdy if that makes any difference...like all milky nasty. When he throws up he throws EVERYTHING up to the point he cant breath cause it just keeps coming. help my poor baby cant keep anything down! its been a couple weeks...it was on and off and I was trying to give it time but now its everday.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It may be the flu. I don't think its the cat, i've never heard of people who are allergic to cats throwing up. Does he have a fever at all. If he's had a fever on the days he's throwing up, it could be the fever causing him to throw up, especially if he had milk while with the fever. Drinking milk when having a fever is like drinking rotten milk, because your bodys so hot, it spoils the milk. Could he have accidently gotten into something he shouldn't have and swallowed it.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• no, no fever like I mentioned its been going on for a few weeks. and he didnt get into anyything thats what I had thought he just was having a tummy bug or got a hold of something old he hid like a banana but its still at it.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• if the dr is no help see about maybe going to the childrens er they maybe more of a help . i hope your little one feels better soon
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:12 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Your child needs to see a doctor immediately. A child this young can dehydrate quickly and throwing up this long is not normal and could be a serious problem. Do not wait any longer.
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 12:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I wouldnt wait any longer....take him to a Dr even the ER if your regular Dr is no help. Thats not normal, he may have an obstruction or something.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2009