Am I the only one up this morning?

My baby woke me up at 6 so her I am. What are ya'lls plans for the day? I am going to do homework and try to rest I think I have a little of Montezumas revenge.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 8:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i actually got to sleep in until 8:30 this morning! (I'm usually up by 7) but i didn't get on here until just now, I got started on cleaning early. yesterday was extremely hectic so i had a mess to clean this morning! lol

mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Good morning, Viola!

I'm here too, checking messages before I get breakfast.

I hope you feel better soon. Some gatorade, perhaps. I'm taking lunch to my mother's today- a hamburger casserole.

Answer by Bmat at 8:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Nope, I'm up! And have been since 6:30. I might go to Wal-Mart later to shop for Father's Day, I'm always bad about doing things late lol. Plus my daughter needs to get out for a while, and it's way to hot to go to the park!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No your not......my bf couldnt stand the idea of me resting in today and woke me up by worrying me to death........so now im up and on cafemom.....lol
    momnc28341

Answer by momnc28341 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Good morning. i have been up since 6:00 this morning. starting breakfast. im' waiting for the oven two warm up and my coffee to brew. really could use some caffeine!

here is a cup for ya'll hope everyone has a great day!!

coffee

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2009