• In the Spotlight:

just wondering...

Anyone else have a really good wkend? I've been @ work, (48 hrs staright) but I got everything done on Fri night; we went to a summer jam picnic yesterday & even got to spend time w/my dd on her 5th bday since my fam came too; the guys are going to church this morning, so I have a very chill day ahead of me! go home @ 4:30est. How bout you?

bridgeh2o

Asked by bridgeh2o at 8:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a great weekend! I flew to Florida Thursday to visit my parents wih my 9-month-old son. We leave tomorrow, but it has been a great mini-vacation!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Ive had a busy weekend! but it was pretty good. Had a baby shower to go to yesterday ( my cousin is having twins!) then a wedding last night, and we are going to eat with my inlaws tonight!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2009