What is the most embressing thing your kids have ever done??

I would have to say mine would be When my older son was bout 2 years old. I had a really bad mouth a cursed alot. I never thought he payed attention. I was talking to my cousin and I told her to shut the f**k up. The same day I was in wal-mart and he was throwing a fit cause he wanted a toy I would not get him. Well an elderly lady walked up and told him to behave well He put his hands on his little hips and yelled shut the f**k up. I thought i was gonna die. You could never understand what he was saying at that age but that was as clear as day!!! What is yours?

izzyandbuggsmom

Asked by izzyandbuggsmom at 9:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why the hell yould you ever say "shut the fu** up?" in front of a child, wether they were paying attention or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• she spelled embarassing like embressing. I was so embarassed

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I see bitchfest has started.

To the OP, my most embarassing moment was when my son still had longer hair, he was about 3, and people always thought he was a girl. One woman came up and said something about him being a beautiful little girl, and he said "I'm a boy, want me to pull my pants down so you can see?" The woman thought it was funny, but I was humiliated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My DD is only 19 months old but we were in wal-mart one day and an older lady came up and told my DD that she was adorable, and my DD said "shut up" I was soo embarassed. She hears me tell the dogs to shut up, but ever since she repeated it, I now tell them to be quiet. lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My 3 year old son yelled out "Damn It!" at church, during the sermon. He dropped a crayon. The pastor kept going (with a little smile) and all the little old ladies who sit in front of us were all chuckling. DH and I were RED in the face!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• we were in home depot the other day and it was PACKED... my dd said "mommy i gotta doo doo" really loud lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My son was like 2 1/2 maybe 3...I was looking at bras in a Victoria's secret kinda store...hubby decided to go out and wait in the mall and told my son to come with him b/c he kept grabbing stuff...my son turned around- looked at my husband and yelled "NO DADDY...I JUST WANNA LOOK AT THE BOOBS!" The saleswomen and me were cracking up...hubby turned bright red and hauled butt outta the store...lol
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 9:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Well my son is only 9 month i don't breast feed, but he has this bad habit of when we go the the store of pulling my shirt down in the front to where my boobs are showing, or almost popping out of the shirt. He seems to do it hte most in front of a group of men.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 10:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• there are a couple....once we were in victorias secret and i was waiting to try some things on and my son who was 2 1/2 picked up a pair of panties and start sniffing them....lol i dont know where he got that?!?! another time we were at a nice restaurant and my son just started saying "penis" over and over again....lol
    aguerra13

Answer by aguerra13 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Come spend any day with my family...it's always embarrassing with my oldest daughter around. She acts like a 2yo. She just threw a huge tantrum over some legos. We have a box with thousands upon thousands of legos and she has to fight with her brother over a few pieces. So I took them away and sent her to her room (I heard her say she would hit her brother if she had to, she threw stuff around and was screaming at him and her sister). When I told them to put the legos up she started screaming at the top of her lungs. It's an every day thing here. My 3yo is better behaved then her and she actually cries more now then when she was a baby. She'll be 9 at the end of the month.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2009