am 8ths pregant am do august 8 2009 and my baby is only 2 pounds 15 oz the same my last ultra sound should i worry

my baby is small my due date is august 8 2009 and she is only 2 pounds 15 once. and she was that the last time also

daneyle

Asked by daneyle at 10:28 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I answered your previously posted question with a lost of questions that you have answered here. Again, worry doesn't do anything but add stress. Babies tend to add the most weight in the last 4 weeks of the pregnancies. However, IF your doctor is giving you specific things to "worry" about, then try to prepare yourself to "hope for the best possible situation". God will never give us more than we can handle, meaning that whatever is coming, you can handle it & you are not alone. Sometimes, we are given a possible "negative" situation, so that when it all turns all fine, we are even more grateful than what we would have been. Again, my sister had 3 "worry-ful" pregnancies, and 3 wonderfully perfect children. I pray everything turns out wonderful for you and your baby. Please keep us posted. Best wishes!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 10:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2009