Is it normal to grow like this?

I'm 12 weeks pregnant. My Boobs don't fit into my bra anymore... People told me theirs didn't grow until they were later into the pregnancy. I haven't gained weight, but I have lost some. The Bra fits around but the cups are too small anymore. Is that Normal? Has anyone else grown out of a whole cup size in such a short time? If so how many more cup sizes should I expect to go up?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 10:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Everyone is different. The 1st thing that happened to me is my boobs got huge...I am now20 weeks and that has slowed down alot....But having to pee ALOT!! and the booobs happened first weight came later...and i lost 3 lbs at 1st....
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 11:10 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• lol i was the same way the frist thing i got was my boobs and i went form barely a c to right now a dd and im 31 weeks and 3days
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I grew two cups sizes in two weeks. Before I even knew I was pregnant. I went from an A to a C and when my milk came in I was a D :) So
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• the same happened here. My boobs grew and i lost weight, but my boobs kept growing.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• As soon as I get pregnant my boobs grow (that's actually how I know I'm pregnant) . I'm 38 wks now and in a 34E! I can't wait to have my boobs back!
    Anonymous

• I'm right there with you... I am 11 weeks. The first symptom I had was that my boobs were soooo sore. I was a D before I got preggy... And I'm popping out of my DD bra now. I hope they slow down soon! :(
    trixie.jeanne

Answer by trixie.jeanne at 5:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2009