I am 20 weeks Pregnant today....

and I am not really showing...It is my 1st pregnancy, I am very thin. I dont know its just like I want to show so bad. When do ppl show? Also when do you really start to feel the baby move?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• One morning your going to wake up and it's realy going to show. I was worried that I wasn't showing enough either around that time. I even search pics of what women at 20 weeks looked like. Then one day I woke up and there was a noticable belly there. Now at 25 weeks I'm showing more and more each week. Don't worry. I know it's hard waiting for the fun of actually looking pregnant, but it's sure to come. Everyone's boday is different.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• You should start feeling the baby any time now. I was around 22 weeks. I was super tiny when I got pregnant and didn't show a lot until I hit the 6/7 mo mark and then I had a HUGE belly. But some women never get big bellies and that in no way affects the size of your baby. :) Congrats on making it halfway!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i was not super thin, but i was a pretty good size when i got pregnant, and i didnt really start showing till about 6months. I still didnt get really huge, i got pretty big by the 9th month but i still wore my regular Large t-shirts the whole pregnancy
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i felt my son move at 17 weeks and I started showing at about 5 months ( so 20 weeks ish)
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 12:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I started showing super early, and by the end of the pregnancy, my mid-section should've had its own zip code . . . lol. I didn't start to feel my daughter move until about 22 weeks.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• it really all depends on your body. im 27 weeks today, i didnt start showing till i was around 189 weeks, im really tiny myself as well. i wanted to show really bad 2 lol, now im huge haha
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 15, 2009