6wk checkup...

I have my 6wk checkup tomorrow and i was just wondering what I have to look forward to! I had a regular vaginal birth with no complications the whole pregnancy or birth. I also had a episiotomy. Thanks!

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They will check to make sure you are all healed and that your uterus is back to normal! I think I had a pap smear last time, but I was due for one. They will answer any questions you have, but I think that is about it.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• ya same--the other thing they will do is ask if you will be going on some kind of birthcontrol and they will help u with getting all that info and stuff...
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i agree, I had a pap smear, she checked the stiches site, talked about birth control methods, and also screened for PPD. She'll prob. allow you to resume normal activities now if there is no complications. Oh, I also got free samples for the baby as a "congrats" present! LOL
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 5:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2009