How do you upgrade a Mac 10.3.9 to 10.4 or higher?

Do I need to purchase a newer computer system, or is there software out there that can be installed? I am illiterate when it comes to this Technical stuff. So please, need answers for Dummies...Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Lol, me and my hubby own are own computer business and tons of people ask that... so u arent the only one.... You just have to buy new software (operating system) you dont have to buy a new computer at all... Try best buy, office max and store like that to find it.... I will worn you they will try and say ur computer is out of date and you should buy another one, just dont listen to them, they are only trying to make money and thats it... nI promise you dont need a new computer.... If you need anymore help just message me and i would be happy to help.....
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 12:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Thanks for the info. Maybe one day when I have $$ to spend I can go into Staples, since that's the only place we have in our small town, aside from Walmart and Fred Meyer. Of course I will have no idea what it will be called. Hoping my Computer Geek brother-in-law comes to visit soon. :)
    Kel13lighthouse

Answer by Kel13lighthouse at 4:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2009