Is it wrong...?

...if there is something that you are specifically withholding from your SO/DH, is it wrong if they get it from some other source? And does it make a difference if you’re not married?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Well I purposefully do not give oral and no it is not ok for my husband to go get it from somewhere else and it still wouldn't be ok if we aren't married. I am assuming (obviously) that you mean something sexual is being withheld and in that case it is NEVER ok to get it from another source UNLESS both parties agree to it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I deleted my first answer bc I read it wrong but it still the same just switched from what I wrote. There is an obligation in a relationship to provide for each other. If it's a need and it's not provided, chances are the partner will seek it elsewhere. The first poster mentioned oral. You wouldn't believe how many men request oral from other women and don't think it's cheating bc President Clinton decided that wasn't "real" sex. He opened a serious can of worms for relationships with that misconception!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I agree with the previous poster if he is not getting it from you he will look and get it elsewhere although I don't think that men think it is not sex their reasoning is that it is just that but they love provide and come home to their partner. marriage or not does not matter.
    nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 12:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• ITS WRONG AT ALL TIME EXCEPT IF BOTH PARTIES AGREE TO IT AND IT STILL WOULDNT BE COOL, THAT WOULD BE SICK.
    sailormoonjen85

Answer by sailormoonjen85 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2009