What are some really quick meals?

My DH usually has dinner ready when me and my son get home bc my son has to eat and then go to bed. But is hurt and can't make dinner. So I need like 15 minute meals.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Spaghetti (boil frozen meatballs in the water with the spaghetti, then just top with a jar of sauce), chef salad (combine 2 cups per person salad greens, 1 container halved cherry tomatoes, 1 cucumber, sliced, bell pepper in thin strips, shredded carrots, sugar snap peas, diced cooked ham, hard boiled eggs, shredded cheese, croutons, bacon bits, dressing of your choice served with toasted rolls), Zatarains Jambalaya with browned smoked sausage takes about 25 minutes, marinate some thin chicken cutlets during the day in italian dressing, then when you get home just toss it in a hot skillet and cook til done (normally 10-15 minutes max), and serve along with some boiled corn on the cob, dinner rolls, and green beans or peas. Turkey chili---brown 1 lb ground turkey, add in 1 can red kidney beans and 1 can diced tomatoes with 1 packet chili seasoning mix. Cook 10 minutes or til heated thru, top w/cheese and serve w/biscuits.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2009