Do you shave down there ?

if so what is the secert to a smooth shave, without the roughness. how often do you shave, what do you shave with ? What do you put on afterwards to keep it soft and non itchy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol... I shave all that off.... I couldn't do it now because Im almost 33 wk my dh walked in with me on the bed and my legs up in the air trying to do it with a mirror ... lol so I just have him do it..

With shaving cream and No I don't put anything on afterwards lol

-Kerri
    32 weeks/5 days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I shave about twice a week. And i shave with a razor. I don't use any creams etc.
    MummyMiller

Answer by MummyMiller at 12:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I use nair, but I still end up having to shave some because the nair isn't strong enough I guess. Use a new razor, dull razors will really irritate, and I use Bikini Zone afterward. It helps with the irritation, and some of the bumps, but you will probably always get itchy while it's all growing back in.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 12:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I use Infiniti by con air electric razor, very nice and smooth then I take a shower and put on Olay in the shower lotion, I do that with my legs too. It gives it a nice silky feeling!
    higgins823

Answer by higgins823 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I just trim with an electric razor, smooth as a baby's bottom isn't comfortable for me but I don't want things wild and free either.
    Anonymous

• i shave with a razor an dnt use anything else
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I use something called Magic- it's hair removal cream for black men. It works wonders and doesn't give me ingrown hairs like shaving or waxing. I just put it on in a thick layer for about 10 minutes and scrub it off. It doesn't irritate at all.
    It's the only thing I will use now.
    Anonymous

• I shave down there to shape up durring the winter, but shave most of it off during the summer months. I also rub on the baby oil gel after to help not get razor burn. But to be honest I might try the "magic" that the pp said. LOL
    Anonymous

• I use the Veet hair removal cream with the bladeless razor. No razor burn && it doesn't itch at all when the hair starts to come back. I don't put anything on afterwards.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I use a beard trimmer lol and a razor, then after I put on a good moisturizing lotion to help with the itch.
    Anonymous