what does it feel like after implantion has started?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• every person is different. You usualy don't have any symptoms until implantation has occured. Some women have slight cramps or light bleeding from implantation and around that time is when you may have tingling or sore breasts and start peeing more frequently
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My symptoms were mild cramping and "pink" spotting. I thought I was about to start my period. I broke out in zits around my jawline (I almost never get zits, even around my period, so this was a pregnancy marker for me). My boobs got tender and swollen.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 1:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• well i know this sounds wierd and i dont' even know if I just might be imagining things but i've been prego twice and the first one I lost but BOTH times I had this aweful intense pain in my lower abdomon ( that only last about a minute but it was so bad that I still can remember it)about 4 weeks b4 I found out I was preggo. I don't know why bt I really do believe that i felt the implatation. i've never really heard of tht happening before but i don't know what else it could have been i've onl felt it twice and I got preggo both times. But i was very crampy after that tho. I thi=ought I was going to start my period it was that bad. a few weeks later I found out it was becuase I was Prego!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 5:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I didnt feel nothing till about a week later when i started getting sick!
    excitedmomma2be

Answer by excitedmomma2be at 12:32 AM on Jun. 15, 2009