Hiccup?

This is my first pregnancy and my little boy has been kicking and moving like crazy, but what does a hiccup feel like? I know it is probably hard to describe, but I'm not sure if that is what I'm feeling?

amberdawnbarr

Asked by amberdawnbarr at 1:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It feels like a constant twitch lol
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• if yoou can see when your baby moves youll see your stomach move everytime he hiccups.how we hccup is how the baby hiccups. it feels like your stomach is hiccuping.lol im sorry i tried the best i coud to describe it.i hope i helped.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• you'll feel rhythemic bumps inside you. They almost feel like little kicks but it's everywhere. My son Jackson used to get them ALL the time when I was pregnant with him....at least once a day, and if I was sitting still you could see my boobs move from the jolt of the hiccups
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• it's like a jump, it is a jump, in your stomach, you feel it and it just feels funny. you can tell it apart from his kicks and stretchs. the jumpings are actual jumps, you may feel like jumping a little when he has a hiccup.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 1:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• It's a rythmic movement. Instead of it being a kick here and a kick there it's constant. It's usually easier to tell when they get a little bigger. My dd would get them twice a day everyday for the last 4 wks of my pregnancy.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My little boy just had them this morning! It just felt like little kicks every 2 seconds. They are rhythmic and all basically the same strength.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Everybody is pretty much on target. B/c my daughter used to hiccup all the time when i was carrying her. It felt just like a little jump every few seconds, just like hiccups!! And is completely normal, cuz trust me, I was quick to ask my doctor!
    mamanorwood

Answer by mamanorwood at 5:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I was reading the answers from everyone and I think he just started to hiccup!!! It's so exciting and funny that he did it when I was reading this.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2009