Were you pregnant when you got married?

If you were, did you change the date at all? did you have a big wedding or small? A church wedding? Did you wear white?

I am just curious. I was 8 months pregnant with my 2nd, had a catholic wedding, did not change the date and did wear white :-)

Mamitamaria

Asked by Mamitamaria at 1:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha! I was in labor when we got married!!
    We had it all planned met my parents at the court house..
    Thant morning my son decied it was HIS big day!!
    we got married left the court house went straight to the hospital he was born a few hours later LOL
    Ima baaaadd girl!!
    Anonymous

• i was , we had a small wedding since we didnt change the date we couldnt afford a wedding gown or really anything
    wwe are gonna renew our vows in a couple years .. my husband wants me to have the wedding i wanted
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• im not.my sister was pregnant with her 2nd and very far along.she was booty poppin and gettin low lol.she had a big wedding, and chose w.e date she wanted and had a beautiful white dress.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i was in the middle of planning my wedding and found out i was pregnant and my wedding was not untill next year so we just had i court wedding and saving for a big wedding since we couldnt do or wedding cuz of our little girl that will be here in aug she more important than spending money on the wedding
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i was engaged and found out i was pregnant. We didn't change the date or anything, and I did have a white dress
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I was engaged for a long time before I got pregnant, well 2 years, my now-husband and I had planned on getting married in May 2007. He joined the military (Sept 2006) when he found out I was pregnant b/c he knew he had to support us somehow and with joining the military, we wanted to make sure he was present for the birth of our son. When he was on Christmas leave, we had a shotgun wedding with just family at my church, otherwise the military was NOT going to let him see the birth. So we were about 6 mo earlier than we wanted to be. I did wear white and I was 7 mo pregnant! LOL
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 2:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• We had talked about getting married for over 2 years when we found out I was pregnant with our second. We decided to quit putting it off & got married when I was 7 months pregnant. Our wedding was simple, only about 50 people there. And I wore white but we didn't get married in a church.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I was 3 months pregnant when we got married and, no, we didn't change the date. Well, we did but not because I was pregnant. We changed it about a month before I even got pregnant. We had the same wedding we were planning before I was pregnant. We got married in my in-laws' living room and I wore a dress I bought to wear to my cousin's wedding just like I had planned to do before (although it it a lot less).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i was 4 months pregnant . Married in a Court House and it was beautiful.. well for me.. im happy with just about anything.. but they really did decorate it nicely. I really didnt wear white but there was white somewhere on the dress..lol it was pretty..
    Rozana

Answer by Rozana at 2:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No. I got the PILL when I knew I wanted to have sex with my fiance. Didn't want to have a "shotgun wedding"....LOL. Too embarassing.
    Anonymous