when you were Pregnant?

Early in pregnancy did you hips and lower back hurt. cause they are killing me....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well, i am on my third trimester and no i don't recall anything like that, at teh beginning of my pregnancy.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 1:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• idk if im in my 3rd trimester yet i 4got how many months you have to be to be in your third.im 7 months preggers and i get pain in my thighs from laying on my side and my upper back.it is such a bitch.i didnt get what you have in the beginning of mine though.it could just be your body adjusting.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I was having the same ?. However I dont know If I am pregnant. going to doc on wednesday. two Neg HPT's so we"ll see
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 2:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I've been trying to practice sleeping on my side lately so I'm thinking thats why I'm experiencing pain in my back and hips(really bad). I'm only 7 weeks and am wondering how I am going to manage because I keep waking on my belly.
    I dont feel pain all the time, only in bed.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2009