how long can it take for hormones show?

i am 8 days late and i believe i am pregnant. obviously.... i have taken 3 tests 2 neg and one had a very bery failt not fully formed . and i heard it could of been a evaporation line. Any one have this experiance? any input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Never had this problem, I tested a day before my period was due and both tests came up positive immediately. Is your cycle normal? What is the quality of the pregnancy test(try and get one that says tests 5 days sooner)?
    If your cycle is normal and you have a good pregnancy test but no period, I'd either wait a few more days or set up an appointment with a doctor.
    Good luck.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• With my current pregnancy the line was pretty faint. But I was definitely pregnant.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 3:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2009