Stress?

I'm 7 weeks and really worried. My mother is putting me through a lot because I am living with her at the moment(I'm 23). Every time she yells or bickers my stomach turns and I get the shakes. She wants me gone because she doesnt want me to have a baby while living with her but I'm currently looking for work and have basically nothing until I get on my feet. I know its something I'm going to have to deal with but should I be worried about the unborn? Can too much stress lead to health problems with the baby or even a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a miscarriage maybe but i dont think it would cause health problems i understand she may not want the baby there but it's her grandchild you would think she would be a bit happy for you and not stress you out so much you dont have anywhere to go she needs to understand that and be there for you.. just try to ignore her as hard as that probably is and just take deep breaths and try to relax when she bitches..try talking to her and telling her you cant handle the stress hopefully she will back off a little you should be fine just drink lots of water and get as much rest as you can! gl and congrats
    Anonymous

• yes hun stress isnt very good at all. Deff can cause a miscarriage, Just try and stay calm for your little one. Take a breath. Im living with my in laws at the moment and we're 7 weeks pregnant and have a 14 mo so i kno all about the stresses. It will be ok. i would talk to ur mom and be like you want me to lose your grand baby? than stop stressing me out!! i first got pregnant at 16 and was with my mom... so i kno the stresses there too. all u can do is try and channel out the streses and stay calm:) good luck hun and im sure everything will be ok.
    Anonymous