If you go to the Church:has your cellphone ever rang in church?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, I make sure I have turned my phone OFF before going inside. That is just rude.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I leave mine in the car.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 2:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• mine has not run in church, but I have heard a few go off. I turn my off but I dont condemn or think how rude when I hear one go off. I am just glad the person was able to make it to Church and praise God.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it has, but if I forgot to put it on vibrate it could possibly happen. If someone actually answers it I'd be irritated. If they silence it and go out of the sanctuary then I try not to be irritated. :)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 3:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I don't have a cell phone and I don't go to church. So no. But I did call my sister once while she was there - I didn't know she was. - And she said she had to grab it and run out the door (thankfully she was sitting by one) because her phone was really loud and had AC/DC as a ringger - Highway to Hell... She said she must have forgot to turn it off... I personally thought it was funny!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I did one time and was I embrassed. My sounds like a rooster crowing and it's loud! I never think to turn it off because all of my family attends the same church that leaves my boss who shouldn't be working on Sunday anyhow. Guess who it was?
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2009