It is Sunday afternoon, the day the Lord has made!

What are you thankful for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• AMEN! I'm thankful for the beautiful day the Lord made for us. That we were able to attend the church of our choice,and worship God,and study His word without fear of repercussions and that I'm off this afternoon,and can enjoy my family, also a blessing from God.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Once again, thankful for the bountiful rain that nourishes my baby garden! And we slept in today and had a great family snuggle time in the bed before we got up... always a great way to start the day.

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 2:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• god made all days....sunday is the day of rest.
    Anonymous

• You are correct anon...God has made all days including this one. We are thankful every day including this, the day of rest. But I think the Sabath is the 7th day and the 7th day is Saturday. :-) not that it matters what day it is---we are to praise God on every single day even this Sunday--the day the Lord has made.
    Anonymous