What are your pet's names,and how did you come up with them?

I have a Shih-tzu named Kandi,cause when I saw her the 1st time, I thought she was the sweetest thing I'd ever seen. I have a Chihuahua named Dixie, my daughter originally named her Dixie Chick,but changed it after they opened their big fat mouths,and couldn't shut up. We have a Chi-Pom named Missy, cause her mom was Prissy,and a Jack Russell named Sophie, just cause she looks like a Sophie. We also have a huge yellow cat named Princess Tiger Lilly,who thinks she owns the house,and we are just her minions here to cater to her every whim! Which we do. LOL.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We also had a cat that was so psychotic, we named him Norman Bates, after Anthony Perkin's character in the movie. And, then we got a kitten who would do nothing but scream at us,so we named her Sidney,after Neve Campbell's character in the movie "Scream." Yeah, I know, we're pretty weird and warped. LOL.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I once had a 4 year old really into Thomas the train so the cat's name is Choo-choo and the dog is Daisy the Diesel from Sodor. And yes it says that on her AKC papers. I get to choose the next dog and it will be a huskie and her name is already Denali, just waiting to find the right one.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 2:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My dog had pups and I didn't have the heart to get rid of three of them. We named the two that are identical TImon and Pumbaa and the female is called Nala. I am sure you know where we came up with the names :D
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• We have a 4 dogs: Xanth (after the demon Xanth in Piers Anthony's story- she is such a little demon!), Pepper (one white and black peppered paw), Rocky (Bc he has a knot of bone on the top of his head... and I think a head full of rocks too!), and Roxie (Blonde sassy dog). We also have a cat named Geoffrey bc he moved around like a ghost (13 TN Ghosts and Geoffrey), and a cat named Ninja for her sneak attacks!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• When my youngest son was little, all he could say was dog-dog,so when we got him a puppy, we named hit Dawg-Dogg. And, we had a Timberwolf-German Shepard, her mom was full-blood black Timberwolf,and we named her Timber, in honor of her mom.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• cat named Weasley after the red headed kids from Harry Potter,Cat Dilly cause he sure is one,and K.C.{kitty cat} because my son named her!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Lucas-Shetland Sheep Dog- We did not name him the breeder had already named him and we liked it
    Benny-Cat-Short for Abednigo because he was our third cat (as in Shadrack, Meshack & Abednigo.)
    Psymon-Cat-because he is Psycho
    Goku-Cat-DH named him after the character on Dragon Ball Z because of his crazy hair.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Jingleheimer - Ball Python - DH is John, SS is Jacob, Jingleheimer came next...lol.

Lily- Alaskan Husky - DH and I were in the car bringing her home and trying to think of a name. Well, Lily popped into my head but I didn't say it out loud. Less than 30 seconds later, DH says, "What about Lily?" So that's our Lily-Girl

Lucky- Rat- She was found by a lady in her bird feeder and the lady took her to Petco, where we adopted her. They were already calling her Lucky.

Bonnie & Clyde- Rats- DH named them. I have no idea.

Bonnie and Clyde had babies (11 of them!) and we are trying to find homes for most, but we are keeping a few:
    Molly- I don't know...that's just what I picked.
    Mad Hatter- DH again. She is all white except for her head, and it looks like a hat.
    Clyde 2- SS named him after Clyde(the father) because he is identical to Daddy Rat.
    rae.of.sunshine

Answer by rae.of.sunshine at 3:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Shadow-because she started following me around right after birth, Baby-because she acts like a baby.
    He-man-because he is. Holly-because she was born around Christmas, Feisty because she can not sit still. And last but not least-Little Bit because he is very tiny. They are all Pomeranians and all different colors. We love them dearly and can't part with any of them.
    POMMOM335

Answer by POMMOM335 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I have one cat name Laurie, after Hugh Laurie and the other name Judy after Judge Judy. I need a life!!
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2009