teeth whitening

What is a good product to whiten your teeth with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Health

• 5 minute whitening gel. You can find it at Wal-Mart. It's the same as what they use in dentists offices, it's just more concentrated so it does the job in 5 minutes instead. It really does work.
    You might want to buy a mouth guard or tray to use with it. They had some tray's at the Dollar Tree that I got with a whitening kit. (That stuff doesn't work though, but they tray is good.)
    Anonymous

• I Like the crest white strips. I've tried other things but this works great. Im a bit of a clean Mouth freak My teeth have never been stained or yellow or anything but I like them as white as can be!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• There isnt. Teeth Whiteners strip your teeth of its enamel and you will end up needing to get fillings. This happened to my best friend and her dentist lectured her.

I would just go to the denist and have him/her clean your teeth and discuss whitening options with him/her.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 3:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Brush your teeth 2x a day with baking soda. Give it 2-3 weeks and you will see the difference.
    NATI2124

Answer by NATI2124 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I BOUGHT THIS JUST TAKING A CHANCE AND IT DIDNT WORK ....BUT AFTER I STOPPED SMOKING IT WORKED AMAZING ......WELL WORTH THE 20 DOLLARS ...I USED TO USE WHITING STRIPS AND THEY WORK ALSO!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tooth-Whitening-Gel-Teeth-Whitener-Trays-50cc-Bleach_W0QQitemZ390057794161QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad1419a71&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1308|301%3A1|293%3A1|2
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• If you decide you would like to go beyond regular whitening strips and trays, you should investigate all of your options and consider various natural teeth whitening products and whitening technologies available. After its done you should practice oral hygiene - brushing and flossing after meals and at bedtime.
    sarahcollins

Answer by sarahcollins at 3:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009