I am pregnant how do i tell my boyfriend?

i am scared to tell my boyfriend that i am pregnant, we weren't planning on having a baby were young. and have been together 4 1 year. I am close with his mom and i was thinking of telling her first and go from there but i am starting to think that might not be a good idea. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sit him down and tell him you have something important to talk about and then just tell him. I wouldn't tell his mom first because he will probably be mad about hearing it from her and not you.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I agree with MommyKKay. Just sit him down and tell him, it's better for him to hear it from you. You mentioned that this wasn't planned and you guys are young, how do you feel about it? Now that your are pregnant, will you keep the baby or put it up for adoption? Have you talked to your mother yet?
    Anonymous

• I am going to keep it and ya my mom is there.
    Anonymous

• I'd tell him first, but if he reacts in a way that hurts you, I would make sure to tell his mother asap.
    Anonymous

• That's great that you have the support of your mother. How do you think your bf would react? Is this why you are afraid to tell him?
    Anonymous

• anan the first 12 pm, youre rude.. i got pregnant at 18, had my daughter at 19.. her dad and i arent together, but shhe has everything.. so it can be done, dont put her down.. she will get enough of it
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• There are hotlines that help you to deal with this kind of thing. Check online for teen pregnancy or unplanned pregnancy. Good luck and I hope that it all works out for you. I'm glad that you have the support of your mom.
    Anonymous

• he is a awesome guy. its just so unplanned... and ya we will be gong to school but right now we have awesome apartment and dont mind having to work for a living... its just so unexpected...
    Anonymous

• i am not reallly that young i am not a teenager anymore. and i have been on my own for like 4 years now.
    Anonymous

• how old are you?
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2009