Allways screaming...

Hi everyone,
My son is 7 1/2 months now and he has his first tooth out. He also just started screamin constanly . Not because of pain but as he wants to talk AL DAY!!
He sreams and screams and screams. Is that normal ? I dont understand why? He had a very warm and happy family around so its not that . But he stards laughfin and screaming on purpose. I try than to talk to him , keep on saying words but he responds with screaming or dada.
I just wanted to hear if any other mothers had this problem? and what to do??Will this go away ( i hope )or do I need to take him to the doctors?

Thank you

Ellie.407

Asked by Ellie.407 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would say he is screaming because he gets a reaction out of you. If you want him to stop, maybe just don't respond when he does it. Walk into another room or something. I did that with my daughter when she would throw a fit. She would follow me from room to room and throw herself in the floor. Eventually, she saw it wasn't working on ole Mom and gave it up. Just ignore the behavior and hopefully it will go away on it's own. Good luck!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 3:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• If he just screaming for the fun of it, its just because he can and likes to hear himself. Just ignore it.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• This is normal. Mimic him and see what his reaction is...

Answer by rkoloms at 9:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2009