Feeling really bad...

Okay so for the past month I have been be on sick. I have no energy and was not like this with any of my other 3 pregs. If I get up I am dissy and have almost passed out a few times. My Dr. put me on a prenatal with a nausa med mixed in it. He said it should help I am finally keeping food down but can't seem to get better. I have been drinking lots of water and eatting but still not feeling good. I have been on the couch and haven't been able to function is there anyone out there that knows of a way to make this go away. I hate feeling like this, and not being able to spend time doing things with my kids because I am not feeling good. I try to make myself feel better and get up and do things but it makes me worst. Any advice would be great. Thank you.

vanessa1208

Asked by vanessa1208 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just wait it out.... mine lasted for 3 months, then went away... also try spell check next time you post something, there were ALOT of errors
    Anonymous

• Hello, I know excatley what your going through, that happend with me with my first child and it is happening to me with this second one I am expecting, but it only happens to me during my first trimester so what I do I really make my self get out of bed and go for a walk or shopping that always makes me feel better you have to do things that make you want to get out of bed because the more you lay around and do nothing the more you want to stay in bed and do nothing, start slow go for some walks then come home and rest then try it againg do something fun go out get fancy up but off course always get plenty of fluids and eat healthy and get plenty of rest. but do try to get up even if you dont want too...is helps me to go window shopping i get some excersise and maybe a new shirt lol..lol..so dont worry its normal it will go away by its self. hope i could be of help...good luck
    Bridgetz

Answer by Bridgetz at 3:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Sorry for the spelling errors never been good at spelling and forgot to do spell check was more intrested in getting the advice.
    vanessa1208

Answer by vanessa1208 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• who cares about spell check if people know what you're saying that's what important. I think that if your Dr is giving you the meds you dont have anything to worry about. They wouldn't give you thing s that would hurt you ro your baby. I wassick and fatigued almostmy whole pregnancy. I wish you luck tho:)
    Anonymous