allergies and pregnancy

i go to the doctor tomorrow but my allergies are driving me INSANE! does anyone know if zyrtec or benadryl would be safe (i'm 7months preggo)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• even tyenol allergies is the best to takw when yur pregant
    Anonymous

• well they say to use claratin for me it doesnt really help much...mine have been out of control too my doctor is having me do allergie testing now but yeah claratin hope it works for you
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 3:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My Doc gave me a list of pregnancy friendly medications. for my allergies Ive been taking Claritin

but the list for allergies is
    Benadryl
    Sudafed
    Caritin
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i was allowed to take zyrtec while pregnant.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I take benadryl every day. I also often take Sudaphed.
    I have horrible allergies, My regular drugs daily include singulair, nasonex, and clairinex. Currently I'm on Zyrtec, but soon back to the clairinex.
    Just in case you were wondering, I'm 7 months pregnant with my 3rd. I've taken all these allergy meds through all my pregnancies.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 3:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Benedryl is safe but I wouldn't take it every day because it can make the baby drowsy. You can always call the pharmacist and see what they say.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2009