• In the Spotlight:

how can i get my boy friend to stop aggrevatting mine AND HIS DAUGHTER HES ALWAYS MAKING CRY THEN BALMES IT ON HER WHEN HE ONE WHO STARTS IT IHAVE ASKED HIM TO STOP DOING THAT BUT IT IGNORES IT WHEN IASKHIM TO STOP ANY ADVICE ONHOW ICNMAKE HIM STOP AGGRETIVING OUR KID ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• tell him to stop yelling in all caps. then dump him because that's abusive and she'll be scarred by that kind of junk. You have to advocate for you child, even if its against the father sometimes.
    Anonymous

• That is called a bully!!!!

Emotional Abuse!

Is that how you want her to grow up? Being abused?
    Anonymous

• He isn't a nice person. It's time to move on without him. You can't live like this and it is not good for your daughter.
    Anonymous

• i ve tried telling him that iyelling at himand he tells me to stop yelling at him he tells me im trying to control him he doesnt listen toanything isay he thinks he boss he comes to own house which i live with my mom and thinks he thinks he rules every body house i think he only agrevated and up set by his mom death from 2years ago so he taking it ut on eveerybody including his daughter
    Anonymous

• Call cps on him. That is Abuse.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• He thinks that your a dumb ass if he expects you to believe that load of crap. From the little bit that you've said I can see red flags that say he's abusive and it's only going to get worse.
    Do you love your daughter? Get her away from him and keep her away from him.
    Anonymous

• Keep him away from that abusive bully! Dont let your daughter grow up like that and you dont need someone like that in your life either. Its not good for either of you.
    Anonymous