constant i mean constant braxton hicks and real contractions//help?

every 8-15 minuets i get either a real contraction or just a braxton hick one, this ihas been for about 2 days now and nothing stop them at all, im on meds for preterm labor but like i was telling my df im done with them they are not doin what they need to be doin, im 29 weeks and some odd number of days. im very well hydrated, ive been doing my bed rest, ive tried laying and sitting in many different positions. my eyes feel like they are going to pop out of my head and ive got so much pressure from the persitentness of them..what do u think i should do?

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if they are that regular & wont stop...& the fact you are already on meds for preterm then go to the ER. dont risk baby's health, & possibly life...be persistant. GOOD LUCK MAMA!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2009