What if the differnce betweent these two opportunities?

What is the difference between "Wor at Home United" and "interent CEO Moms"?
Im just curious to the difference and any information on them thanks everyone!

Ashelynnsmom

Asked by Ashelynnsmom at 4:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Personally I don't know. I have looked in the Work At Home United and didn't like what I heard. I was on "The MOM" team and it sounded a lot like that... No thanks. I have inquired about the CEO Mom many times and no one has ever sent me information. I would like to know what it is just to have the information. But I really don't like how there is no information on the webpage, that seems strange to me.

PS - COE Moms, I'm NOT looking for another business opp. I have 2 full time and 1 pt, along with may affiliateships. Please do not send me all the recruiting info. If you would like to tell me about the company that's fine but I'm not joining a team!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I think they are just another group of moms in Melaluca.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I'm pretty sure Work at home united is Meleluca. That's what the MOM Team was. I would suggest you steer clear, it's just bad! But I'm not sure if CEO is. I think it might be. In which case they are the same company just different teams.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• They are both MLMs

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Internet CEO Moms is not bad I am on their team. It's what you make of it. Great group of supportive moms. I wouln't even join until I first used melaleuca though. And two months into it I decided I do like the products. Not a big deal and I don't pressure anyone. If you want it I am here and if you don't then OK. But don't say we are BAD. I mean come on! Ridiculous!! My family was cautious and it has taken them awhile to come around but they have. You just have to understand the products and have a good foundation for using green products. Knowing everyt
    SouthernMOM1981

Answer by SouthernMOM1981 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Oops I messed up!! KNowing about Melaleuca and Internet CEO MoMs and what we are all about tends to help before you judge. If you have any questions please let me know and we will fill ya in.
    SouthernMOM1981

Answer by SouthernMOM1981 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Dear Ashelynnsmom
    you have made a good choice in selecting either the Work At Home United Team or Internet CEO Moms. Both are support and training groups for Melaleuca. I urge you to do your own research on this awesome company. It is appearant that the above posters are not informed about the Wellness Company. They are NOT a multi-level marketing company (MLM), have been in business since 1985, have won multiple awards from prestigious companies ( www.melaleucaawards.com ) and have an "A" rating with the Better Business Bereau. They have an astounding 95% monthly re-order rate, because people really do love their products. How many other companies out there can say the same? And with that 95% monthly reorder rate, comes the stability and reliabilty of your monthly checks. No direct sales, discount insurance, or MLM can come close to that. Both are awesome choices, Good luck with your decisions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I haven't heard of either of them. Do they cost money to start up?
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• SCAMS-DONT DO IT!
    Anonymous