What is it?

I had my son almost 11 months ago and got my first PP period the very next month. and about a week after it ws over I started getting this snot like discharge for a few days and then it went away. I've been still getting it every month for a few days about a week after i've gotten my period. It's clear in color and it's pretty thick. I was just wondering if anyone has ever had that b4 or if anyone has any ideas as to what it might be? I've never had an STD or anything like that so i'm confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Health

• It's just from your ovulation. I never noticed it until I was pregnant and after either.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 5:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Sounds like your ovulation! It could be something else though so I would go see a doctor about it, just to be safe.
    lilmama4d_j

Answer by lilmama4d_j at 5:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2009