Too drunk?

Has anybody's husband ever drank so much that he wet the bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• nope
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• GROSS! No, and if he did....well, lets just say her would NEVER do it again.
    Anonymous

• *he
    Anonymous

• no, seriously.. this is a stupid question
    Anonymous

• My husband knows better than to get that drunk. Just recently a man in town was drunk, he bumbled home got into a fight with his wife got back in his car and ran over his 2 yr old that was behind the car. Their other 2 kids witnessed it.
    Anonymous

• yes and he rolled in it and I beat him with the newspaper. it was awesome and then he got neutered.
    Anonymous

• LOL!

No, but we had a guy who was living with us for a while, get so drunk he peed on our couch! After that I made him sleep on the air mattress. Then, his girlfriend moved in with us and he would pretty much pee in the bed/on her every night.

Now we have a list of house rules that someone staying with us has to sign, the last one is that getting drunk and peeing on the couch is a NO-NO!
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

It's only stupid if you haven't dealt with it. I could NOT imagine why this guys girlfriend put up with it. She would get up and wash the sheets every day... They broke up after he deployed to Iraq, and to this day we laugh about it.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• no I don't date or marry men who drink.
    Anonymous

• No, he stopped drinking, but when he did drink there were a few times where he puked everywhere. One time I didn't sleep at all because he kept throwing up and choking on it. The one time he puked in my clean clothes basket. He didn't remember any of it. Then one night he was drunk and locked himself out of the house. He spent 20 minutes banging on a neighbors door, and then sat on her porch for another 20 minutes before he came and knocked on our door. They called the cops and he didn't remember it. I got so tired of it that I kicked him out for a few days. He hasn't drunk beer since then.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2009