my daughter is 12 mos 2 weeks and she onle has 2 teeth

shes had her 2 bottom teeth for like 4 mos now and doesnt even have evidence that shes cutting anymore. is there something wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• nope, normal. and i wouldn't worry. :) Becka, my oldest, only had 1 tooth on her first birthday. She didn't get another one until 14 months old.. it's been a very slow teething process lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 5:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Well my Daughter is 12 mo and 2 wks (5/31/08) also and she has had 2 teeth on the bottom for about a month now and is finally cuttting all 4 of her top teeth all at once just within the last few days. I never thought she was going to get any. I took her to the dentist on Friday and he said the longer they wait to get teeth the healthier they will be.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• dont worry soon theyll come in, my ds is 19 months and only has about 7 teeth, and he had only 3 tetth by 14 months....some kids teeth come in real quick and some take longer like my ds..my dd had almost all her by the time she was 16 months, so dont u worry..lol
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• It's completely normal as everyone else said. Nothing to worry about. Feel lucky actually. My son is 14 months and he is getting his 12th tooth (a molar) and sometimes it's like he's already going through the terrible two's because the pain is so annoying to him. And he still wakes up at night because of it. I'd take take 2 teeth any day!
    detroit.mommy

Answer by detroit.mommy at 3:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009