it hurts and idk what it is..plz help if u can

i have had alot of bad tightening feeling that leave me crampy for about 7 hours, its making me hurt down there too. my back wont stop hurting not really bad but kinda bad..and im cramping non stop now is that contractions or the baby. i know shes low and her feet are up in my between my ribs, im only 28 weeks,can anyone tell me what iu think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sweetie if it's hurting that bad go to the hospital. It could be labor. and if it is they need to stop it. Have you been drinking water?? Sometimes it's dehydration. Go get checked out for your own peace of mind. Keeping you in thought.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I hope you're okay. It does sound like labor. Please go see the doctor immediately.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• go see a doctor--it coule be premature labor--I have read you can have an alcoholic beverage to slow down labor but I am not sure how long the woman was so I would research it first. It was a midwife (famous) named Ina May Gaskin....They had a compound in Tn and they did lotso fhome births and out of 2,000 women not many problems and I read a couple of times that they would drink a beer or something alcoholic to slow labor down if it was premature.

But like the first thing I said-go to a doctor-I hope you and your baby are ok.
    Anonymous

• go to the hospital please!, good luck hun
    Anonymous