Target has a new super amusing toy at their check out stands!!

It's called a 'yada,yada,yada' and it's a small rectangular pocket recorder that warps words into high pitch voices like mickey mouse or the chipmunks and low mens voices.This is how you use it,push the say button and talk into it,then turn the warp wheel to make high or low sounds then push play.You can push the lock button to lock voices you want to keep.My daughter has laughed her brains out on this and can't live without it.It's the best and funest toy I have ever bought her and it will sure come in hand for summer vacation.My daughter is 7 but I think any child would like it.We payed $7.50 for it and it's been pure joy.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 5:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• That sounds like a cute toy. My two year old laughs at Alvin and the Chipmunks and would probably get a kick out of that.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Actually, you don't have to turn the warp wheel each time,only when you want to hear something different.My daughter turned the warp wheel to the left and right really fast while she was pushing play,this made it sound like a really amusing kids rap song.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 5:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• So, what's your question?
    Anonymous

• Okay anon 6:20. Why the attitude. She was just sharing something she found with the rest of us. If you don't like this 'question' move on.

I think it sounds great. Like lot's of fun.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 7:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• This isn't really a new concept. They had something similar when I was a kid, called a "yak bak" or something like that.
    Anonymous

• I can think of little that would be more annoying

Answer by rkoloms at 9:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Yes I have seen theses. And my son has asked to for one.
    All of a sudden money ran out of money.
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Before my daughter was using a tape recorder to amuse herself with.This toy is so much better because of the warp sounds but kids can still have fun with a tape recorder.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 4:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009