Sorry, not trying to be too graphic, just need advice

I did an ovulation calculater on the computer and it said ovulation would start sunday of this past week and the actual ovulation was friday two days ago, yesterday I felt this liquid coming out of me got this clear discharge and when I wiped it had two spots of blood in it. My question is could that have been a sign of implantation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe, good luck
    Anonymous

• Could be!! Are you trying?
    corbyzmom

Answer by corbyzmom at 6:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Sorta trying, I just off birth control because I get terrible side effects from them and my husband was fine with me not being on it anymore, but its not like were trying, basically its whatever happens, happens. But I do want another child.
    Anonymous

• First, I wouldn't put much stock into ovulation calculators. They are not personalized and generally asume you have a 28 day cycle and that you ovulate on day 14. For most of us, that just isn't true. Some women do spot with implantation--so it could be that you ovulated several days before the calculator said you did, and it is implantation spotting. I have also heard of women spotting during ovulation as well, so that's another possibility--that you were just ovulating on Sunday, especially since you had the clear discharge.

As far as implantation occuring 2 days after ovulation--pretty much impossible. Implantation normally doesn't occur until 7-10 days after ovulation. It can happen faster, but not within 2 days. A fertilized egg simply doesn't move that quickly.

I hope it all works out for you! Baby dust!
    AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 12:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2009