Does anyone knows a great work from home business

I am looking for a home business that I can work from home where I do not have to pay a start up fee nor telemarketing. I need a legitmate business plus it needs to be
located in canada and thats where I am from. I am great with people skills plus knows about computers. If anyone can help me with a buisness that would be greatly appreciated.
I look forward of hearing from all of you,
Thanks,
Sandy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Nah, mine is a work at home job.

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I will tell you that with businesses you get what you pay for. I have a number of them. 2 I work full time and put money in to, those come with the best benefits and training as well as the best comp plans. I also have some free ones, those come with NO training, NO support and little to know comp... So keep that in mind.

Only one of my businesses is available in Canada and there is a small fee. But there is no phone work unless you want it. And we offer great benefits. www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• It seems you are looking for a job, not a business. All business will require a fee. Some a higher, some are lower. You get what you pay for. My business is still fairly new in Canada, so the market is wide open. We received an award from the Direct Selling Association for our online training that you get when you sign up. We have cutting edge products that are truly in demand and will continue to increase in the coming years. PM if you are interested in finding out more.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I've got a list of free work at home jobs (and proof of payment) listed at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and links for working at home.  You can view them in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Gold Canyon candles has a great sign up this month. You can earn your kit for FREE!! I would love to show you how. Feel free to check out my website at http://mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz To see all of the products we do have. You can either pm me here or send me an e-mail at taben04@yahoo.com. Hope you have a great start to your week. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 10:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• If you have great people skills and can work a computer and a phone and live in either the US or Canada, you just might love working with our team of moms. If you are looking for a company where you have to sell or stock or deliver products, then maybe our team would NOT be a good fit for you. We love that we don't have an inventory or ongoing monthly expenses like many other home businesses do. Our "start-up" fee is usually $29 but until 06/20/09 it is only $14.50 and completely risk free. You have four full months to test drive us out and if you don't think that it is the perfect fit for you, you can get every cent back. Check out how we have so much fun, without selling. It just might be what you are looking for. www.Enhancingfamilies.com
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 1:09 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• you can sell mary kay. i love what i do and i still get to be a stay at home mom to my 3 year old daughter. i know that it works cause if it didnt i wouldnt still be doing it. check out my website if your interested www.marykay.com/dbrown98499 and if you, are message me on cafemom and i can tell you more.
    dani263

Answer by dani263 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Hey Sandy!!! I have an at home biz that I just started and it is great! I love it and I love to be home with my 2 little ones! It is also in Canada! The comp I work with just recently won an award from the BBB for its ethics and integrity so it is NO SCAM!!! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to chit chat with you and get you more info!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009