What should I do? If they are really separated is it ok to keep seeing him?

I met a man...turned out he is married but says they are separated but live in the same house...I slept with him. What should I do? If they are really separated is ok to still see him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd leave him alone until he is fully, legally, with documentation divorced. Men love to say they are separated, they have an understanding with their wife, whatever, to get what they want. Leave him alone, tell him to call you when he can show you the final divorce paperwork.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No it's not. He is a married man not divorced yet. Why just jump into a relationship with him when he isn't even done with the other? You really have to ask this question, come on?

Anonymous

• call his wife and ask her

Answer by admckenzie at 6:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• This is a married man. He has no right to be sleeping with you when he is with a wife. He has many issues to clear up before you should even consider going out with him.
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 7:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i would so wait until he was divorced....becuase seperation while living in the same house really isnt a seperation is it...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Married or not, leave him. You are the rebound girl and you don't stand a chance. I'm sorry. JMO.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No. TOO MUCH BAGGAGE. Run away asap.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 8:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• How long have you know this guy? Have had this experience I would DEFINITELY say STOP!!! If he is living with his wife, he is not separated! He is a player. I bet if you went to his house and said 'hey I am so and so and just wanted to find out the truth...Are you and ? separated... I can guarantee it would be a huge blow-out.
    Reverse It: How would you feel if you were living with a boyfriend or husband and he was out doing the same thing? As long as you are living together there is and will be a connection. Even when separated that is still open game for a husband and wife to keep keep'n it on.
    Angelsb4me

Answer by Angelsb4me at 9:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• ASK HIS WIFE.

...shameful.
    NavyWifeBarb

Answer by NavyWifeBarb at 10:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• hi i have been in this sitation ...and he told me that he was seperated and it turned out that he was not ...i met him at a yound age and i can tell u this it has been a very lONG time ago and to this day the man is still married to his wife and all ....i wasnt the only one he was seeing.... i married now and i am very happy i talk to the other one sometimes and he is still married lol.....and im sure they are still MANY women in his life beside his wife ......

it aint always easy lettin him go but i did and it was the best thing that i could of ever done ! lol
    Anonymous