what is the best pregnancy test out there?

i know that the best way to find out is to go get a blood test but i cant until i have a doctor, so i was just wondering what is the best home preg. test that you can get in the stores?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The dollar store test are just as good as the 30 dollar first response tests...they are all the same
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i used first response and it came up negative... i used it way after i missed my first period.... like almost a month after..... when I still hadn't gotten my period and my boyfriend "knew" i was pregnant i took another one and got the tiniest faded second line, so I went in to make sure at my doc. I say nay to first response =/ That is the only brand I've ever used, but at least u know one NOT to use.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 6:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• The best unfortunately IS going to be at the doctors. Could you go to an urgent care center at least? Home pregnancy tests are not 100%.
    sheriskidmore

Answer by sheriskidmore at 6:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2009