anyone know anything about....

Estate sales?? we are moving my sick grandma to an assisted living faciility and whatever she can't take and we can't keep we are going to have and estate sale...my question is, do you price everything like a yard sale? or do people come in and look around and name a price? How exactly does it work??Thanks in advance.

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 6:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would guess it's like a yard sale. But you can do it however you want. There isn't any rule.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Yes. You can do it like one a garage sale. But do pick out some sentimental things first if you have a mind to do that. As for certain things please try to look things up to not under charge yourself. Priced things are good. Otherwise you may get some cheap people that won't pay you much for anything. I'm sorry for your grandmother's illness. I hope everything works out.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2010