• In the Spotlight:

I logged out of CM,,,to see what my profile looks like,,,although I have all my settings set to private or friends,,,my journal posts are available to be viewed outside of CM along with some certain group posts I replied to. Why are they showing up out there,,how do we fix it,,and why or only certain post replies and journals are out there for the whole world to see? Thanks guys..L

beyondhopes

Asked by beyondhopes at 6:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• When you write a journal, at the bottom of it before adding it to your page, there is a privacy box..make sure it is checked...hope that works for you...
    jessemo6

Answer by jessemo6 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Post show up when ever the admin of a group has the privacy of the post search able(hope that makes sense). In order for them not to show up a admin needs to go to each forum of the group & edit it putting it where no posts are search able.

As far as your journals it really depends on how you put them viewable. Did you put them viewable by everyone, cafemom members only, friends only, or no one. Each journal has its own setting.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Hi beyondhopes,

Security and privacy are important, and we believe CafeMom gives some of the best and most comprehensive tools to protect your security.

Here is a link to our CafeMom Security and Privacy Tips. We hope that this information helps answer your questions:

http://www.cafemom.com/about/privacy_tips.php

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2009