how did you tell your SO that you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I handed him the HPT and said congrats! He gave me a big hug and was grinning from ear to ear.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• The first time. Through the red cross..he was deployed. The second time He told me..he was the supervisor for the lab at the time. The third HPT's weren't as expensive so I took one and he was waiting outside the door. The first thing he heard me say was "Oh sh*t"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I came out of the doctors office jumping for joy (he was in the waiting room) and he had a look on his face like "oh sh*t" Then we went out to eat to celebrate.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Well I wanted to do something creative and cute but when that line appeared I was so shocked I just ran to him and said look at this! He looked and said .."well congratulations to us!"

geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• For our 3rd and final baby. I had a onesie (sp?) made that said "we're pregnant" and put it on our Boston Terrier since that is always the first thing he sees. When he came home she greated him at the door. He said "you have got to be kidding me, quit dressing the damn dog'! He didn't even read what it said and my Son's had to tell him. It would have been cute if MEN didn't over look everything.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• He's been with me while I've taken every test. We saw the results at the same time with every one.
    Anonymous

• I just told him. He was sitting at the computer while I was taking the test. When I saw that it was positive, I brought the test over to him. He was shocked but happy.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• it was on my husband's birthday......i took the positive test, put it in a plastic bag and wrapped it up! he was surprised.....yeah i gave him a peed on stick lol!!
    amommy01

Answer by amommy01 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I took the test and wasn't expecting to be pregnant. So when I saw 2 lines I kind of was shocked so I called my hubby in the bathroom and said " what the hell is that" he just looked at me and said "according to this you are pregnant". So he kind of told me.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• he told me i co uldnt go and check it i was too nerveswhen he walk in the door from work i told him to go look at the thing in the bathroom and tell me what it siad and he went and siad ur pregnant and went back in too the bathroom and went then comming running back out and siad where pregnant and was the happiest person in the world(note we been tring for 2 years)
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2009