Dilemma. Help?

My boyfriend/companion recently got a new job and is moving to North Carolina in about 3 weeks. The problem is I just found out that I am pregnant... I haven't told him yet and really don't know how or what to do... I am pretty positive that he is going to be unhappy about this, but other than the fact that I may end up doing this alone, I am overjoyed. What do you girls think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you if you feel that he won't be happy about it, then oh well. It's good to hear that you are overjoyed. But make sure you are realistic. You just might end up doing this without him around. But don't worry, there is TONS of support for single mothers and it IS possible.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Oh and if he isn't happy with this, then it's a good thing he's moving to NC, cut him loose.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• You should tell him. It is his baby, too.

Answer by Bmat at 7:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Well the only reason I think it will be difficult is because I am already a single mom to my daughter from a previous marriage. Completely single parent. He has taken her in as his own which in a way makes me think it may be okay, but at the same time I am not sure...
    Anonymous

• since he's the father I think he should at least know of the baby. Then let him decide what he wants to do. But don't force him into anything if he isn't happy only because this situation will only get worse. (good luck to you and your baby).
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2009