Help with dinner!!

I'm making my mexican lasagna recipe tonight for dinner. The only ingredients are refried beans, enchilada sauce, salsa, taco seasoning, flour tortilla shells, and cheese...I'm pretty sure its suppose to bake at 350 degrees but if you had to guess and what temperature and for how long would you bake it? covered or uncovered? I can't remember what I did the last time I made it and I can't find any recipes online that have the same ingredients as mine

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I would say 350 for about 30-45 minutes. That's the standard anyway. Since there isn't any meat, you don't really have to cook it that long. Just to warm it thru and melt the cheese. I'd cover it to keep the top from burning and maybe take the cover off for the last 10 minutes
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Thanks, thats what I thought too but I don't cook very often and was never good at it so I thought I'd better check before ruining dinner :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• LOL! That's ok, I cook a lot, but I'm not so sure I'm very good at it (although no one has died yet.) I cook EVERYTHING at that temp and time unless otherwise specified. BTW, that recipe sound so yummy! I'm gonna have to try it!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• It's delicious, although I can't take credit (as i did earlier...oops) mainly because the friend I got the recipe from is on here and she'd kick my butt for claiming her recipe!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• LOL!
    It sounds so good! I am def. gonna try it!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2009