He's Moving Out of the State/ I'm Pregnant help!

Dilemma. Help? (had to change this because cafemom wouldn't let me edit)

My boyfriend/companion recently got a new job and is moving to North Carolina in about 3 weeks. The problem is I just found out that I am pregnant... I haven't told him yet and really don't know how or what to do... I am pretty positive that he is going to be unhappy about this, but other than the fact that I may end up doing this alone, I am overjoyed. I already have one child that didn't have a father until I met my current bf who took her in as his own. I just don't know if I can do this alone with 2. What do you girls think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• can u move with him?
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• See what he thinks about you moving together and continuing your life/family.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• my guess is if he has been taking care of and loving a child that is not (biologically) his than he will definately love his own. You have to tell him, its not fair not too. You will work this out some how!! Good luck!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Um you need to tell him like right now!! dont wait til he is driving away to tell him!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Lol I didn't plan on it... Justb the thought of telling him now when a he is about to start new and exciting chapter in his life is really scary...
    Anonymous

• I agree with Dom, can you move with him? Especially if he is already acting as dad to your other child, it might be the best thing for you all. It may take some time for it to sink in, but it sounds as if he will be okay with it in the end even if it is a shock to him at first.

If you do end up doing it alone, I won't lie, it is hard, but as a mother you findyourself doing things you never thought possible before, as I am sure you already know just by having to do it before. ?You will find the stredngth and courage and do just fine. Good Luck either way.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Moving with him is not really an option right now... I think that doing it for only the reasons of being pregnancy will be bad for us in the long run...
    Anonymous

• Just tell him about the baby. That is a life that you both have created TOGETHER. He needs to know.
    christina1999

Answer by christina1999 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2009