How long do we have to wait?

This question is for the Obama supporters who keep reminding conservatives that problems don't get solved overnight. Exactly how long do you feel we should wait until we can voice a negative opinion to the decisions he is making? Like how long do we have to wait to complain about unemployment rates steadily rising? I mean, it's already higher than they said it would get if they didn't pass the stimulus, but here we are. Is it okay to complain about that right now, or do we need to wait? How about the housing crisis? I just want an idea of when you will be willing to listen / read without jumping to defense before you stop and think of how all of these decisions effect those around you, even if they don't effect you directly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Eh, im not an Obama supporter nor hater, but ill answer anyway- I dont believe we should have to wait x amount of time. If something is going on with our country and we dont like it, we have that RIGHT to express our anger, concerns, or whatever you would like to call it. No one should let anyone stop from saying how they feel.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• You can complain whenever you want. Complaining is legal last time I checked. However the point stands that we're not going to get out of a mess overnight that was 8+ years in the making.

aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 8:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Taking bets on how many answers before the R word gets thrown out.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• At least a year.........................
    Anonymous

• first off the mess we are in when Obama got in office is about 60 yrs in the making but then got a big lift from Nixon and Clinton not to say that Carter and Reagan did not contribute because they did to a lesser degree. But Obama has just added tremendously tothe problem. But its not just Obama its congress as well.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Anon 8:43PM

Did the opposition give GW BUSH "at least a year...?!" I think not!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Many, many Obummer voters have very little to lose anyways, so what difference does it make.

When the people who create the jobs have to close their doors because of taxes to pay for the whole friggin' world to have free, good -for- nothing health care, they still won't put 2 and 2 together.

Most can't, or they wouldn't have voted for the no-account schlep to begin with.

Thanks, Libs. Obama's screwing you, too, except you deserve it, I don't.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Oh, go ahead and make your negative comments now. It's fine.

Economic recovery isn't expected until 2010 at the earliest. But there's no need to wait to make your comments known.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Lol np- I got a five on within the first twenty posts.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Yes mustbegrace, everyone who voted for Obama has no money and no job. LOL What a moronic comment. I'm a liberal and I totally gave Bush a chance.

Unlike some people, despite the fact that I didn't vote for him I DID hope to see him succeed for the sake of this country. That just didn't happen.

aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 9:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2009