How do you make good chicken strips at home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Take chicken dredge in flour than in egg and for a new crunchy twist try panko bread crumbs. so yummy.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Roll in the flour and then dip in the egg and then ritz crackers then in a pan with really,really hot oil or in a fry daddy. Enjoy it's a really good recipe. Or if you don't want to use ritz you can use french fried onions thats really yummmmmmmy
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Marinate in 1000 Island Dressing for about 30 minutes. Then cover in bread crumbs, bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Soooo yummy!!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I quit making the strips and started making the bite size bits. I lightly flour them and add lots of seasoning. I quick fry them in olive oil (the smaller size makes them fry up quicker than strips). I use a cast iron skillet but a wok would work as well. Once browned the way I like them I simmer them in jalapeno juice. yum

Answer by admckenzie at 2:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2009